Kapano wound filter cartridges provide true depth filtration. Wound filter cartridge is another type the depth cartridge filters. It is first introduced to replace melt blown cartridge filters in many applications where larger dirt holding capacity requested.
Features and benefits:
- Low cost
- Polypropylene media for chemical resistance
- Food grade ingredients for potable water
- No leachables to contaminate downstream
- Wide range of lengths and micron ratings
- Cartridges with stainless steel center tubes for temperature applications.
- Material: Polypropylene
- Lengths: 10″, 20″, 30″, 40″
- OD: 2.5″ or 4.5″
- Micron ratings: 1, 5, 20, 50, 100